FierceHealthPayer: Antifraud covers healthcare insurance fraud, Medicare and Medicaid overpayments, and legal actions related to the False Claims Act. I began writing ebook articles for FierceHealthcare in August 2014. In December 2014, I began writing breaking news stories for FierceHealthPayer: Antifraud.
FierceHealthPayer offers comprehensive news coverage of the healthcare insurance industry including ongoing regulatory changes related to the Affordable Care Act, reaching more than 38,000 healthcare executives.
HCPro is a healthcare B2B publishing company based in Danvers, MA. I first began working for HCPro as an editor in 2008 and then transitioned into a freelance role in 2010. Since then I’ve written for various publications covering healthcare issues ranging from patient and employee safety to long-term care regulations.
- Patient Safety Monitor Journal
- Briefings on Hospital Safety
- Healthcare Security Alert
- Medical Environment Update
- Briefings on Infection Control
- Billing Alert for Long Term Care
- PPS Alert for Long Term Care
- Credentialing and Peer Review Legal Insider
- OSHA Healthcare Advisor
Please contact me if you would like to see a sample of my work in any of these publications.